Sunday, November 21, 2010

The Fashion Design Studio - Runway 2010

An end of year showcase presented by Fashion Design Studio, Ultimo TAFE. 
Absolutly mind blowing! These kids are talented. The detail that went into some of the garments was insane! 
I was there to support my friend Carlos Bouman who managed to nab us front and centre seats. By the end of the showcase I had taken over 700 photos and had a nice hand cramp. Here are a few of my favourite pieces. 

 I love love love this! Pitty the model's eyes are closed!

 LOVE! Amazing detail.

 
 This dress is my absolute favourite.. Me wants it!


All photographs taken by me.

I said. x

2 comments:

  1. Sophia!
    You of the whirling wings,
    circling, encompassing energy of God:
    you quicken the world in your clasp.
    One wing soars in heaven,
    one wing sweeps the earth,
    and the third flies all around us.
    Praise to Sophia!
    Let all the earth praise her!
    -Hildegard of Bingen.


    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. Check out my blog.

    sagaofafatshionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...