Monday, June 14, 2010

Hear the Lion ROAR

Wide eyed with a stupid smirk on my face. That was me at Lionfest 2010.
I love love love Chinese Lion Dancing! I'm like a kid in a candy store whenever I hear that drumming and cymbals. The performances were awesome! The lions had so much personality, batting their eyelids and flicking their ears! I want one!

This group picked up oranges and threw them at the crowd, even those on the second level!
Eileen caught one haha!

These guys were crazy! Jumping over each other doing little flippy things! Crazy!

Here are the poles! I waited one and a half hours for these boys! Crazy cray stuff!
I almost bailed but I'm so glad I went! So many things I've never seen before even if it did cost me $22 to park.. Ohh haa I've decided what I want for Christmas.. A pet lion!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...